Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula 3.0.2 and webmin

2009-07-23 10:44:53
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula 3.0.2 and webmin
From: Jérémy Chaumont <jeremy.chaumont AT sis-ca DOT fr>
To: <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 16:20:22 +0200

Hi all,

I have succesfully installed bacula 3.0.2 on a ubuntu 8.0.4.

The only problem is that when I look at the Director Status in webmin, nothing appear. I check with the bconsole and with a command status all, and I have no errors, I can see all the jobs I have made in test, all the jobs that will begin later etc…

In webmin all seems to be good except the Director Status.

I don’t understand, have I made a mistake with the passwords?? I’ve check them a lot of times !!

Jérémy