Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Overriding Job and/or File Retention Periods?

2009-06-25 15:01:33
Subject: [Bacula-users] Overriding Job and/or File Retention Periods?
From: teksupptom <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 14:55:42 -0400
Thanks for the suggestions Dirk. I was afraid that it would come down to
scripting; being a temp Student admin I'm trying to keep things as
straightforward as possible for the next person who has to deal with it.

I was hoping I had missed something and that the Job resource could also set
the job retention period.

Thank You :)
Tom