Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Specify spool director according to job?

2009-06-23 11:34:58
Subject: [Bacula-users] Specify spool director according to job?
From: terryc <terryc AT woa.com DOT au>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 01:11:34 +1000
I know that you can specify the spool directory under a device, but is
there a way to specify the spool directory according to the job run?

e.gI have three disk drive with first drive on channel one and disks 2 &
3 on channel 2.

I would like to use a spool dir on disk three (chanel two) for all jobs
(disk1 and clients), but for the jbs that back up disk 2 and disk 3
(both channel tweo), have the spool dir on disk one(channel one).