Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] suppress these warnings?

2009-06-16 05:14:47
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] suppress these warnings?
From: Jeff Shanholtz <jeffsubs AT shanholtz DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:44:46 -0700

So is this impossible? Just to be a little bit more clear, My FileSet includes drives A-Z in order to back up whatever drives are present on a system. I may just change it to drive C only, especially if there is no way to suppress these error messages, but ideally email report contents shouldn’t influence FileSet definitions. :)