Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Setting variables directly from Bacula, is possible?

2009-06-12 10:21:56
Subject: [Bacula-users] Setting variables directly from Bacula, is possible?
From: "Reynier Perez Mira" <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 10:16:49 -0400
Hi every:
I have Bacula configured for send me a beeper in case a Job fail. This script
(make in Perl) needs Internet connection. Now I want to set the environment var
http_proxy and unset directly from Bacula. Is this possible? I mean for
example, following a simple logic:

if (job_fail)
 set http_proxy = some_ip:some_port
 send the beeper trough send_beeper.pl script
 set http_proxy =

I need this because some others applications have a local repository and If I
want to install something it fails because the proxy is on.

Any help on this?
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira