Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] How to prevent duplicate copy jobs?

2009-06-03 11:26:36
Subject: [Bacula-users] How to prevent duplicate copy jobs?
From: Brian Debelius <bdebelius AT intelesyscorp DOT com>
To: bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 11:13:06 -0400
Hi,

I am using the following job to copy Full backups from disk to tape.
How would I set up duplicate job control, or change my sql statement, to
keep a subsequent running of the copy job from queueing more of the same
already queued copy jobs?

Here is my current Job.  I got the SQL statement from 'migrate.c'

Job {
  Name         = Copy_Full_D2T
  Type         = Copy
  Schedule     = D2T_Copy_Full
  Client       = None
  File Set     = None
  Pool         = Disk-Full
  Messages     = Standard
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 1
  Priority     = 98
  Write Bootstrap = "/opt/bacula/bsr/%i-%j.bsr"
  Allow Duplicate Jobs     =  ??
  Allow Higher Duplicates  =  ??
  Cancel Queued Duplicates =  ??
  Cancel Running Duplicates = ??
  Selection Type = SQLQuery
  Selection Pattern = "SELECT DISTINCT Job.JobId,Job.StartTime FROM
Job,Pool WHERE Pool.Name = 'Disk-Full' AND Pool.PoolId = Job.PoolId AND
Job.Type = 'B' AND Job.JobStatus IN ('T','W') AND Job.jobBytes > 0 AND
Job.JobId NOT IN (SELECT PriorJobId FROM Job WHERE Type IN ('B','C') AND
Job.JobStatus IN ('T','W') AND PriorJobId != 0) ORDER by Job.StartTime;"
}