Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] A external job doesn't recognize the JobDefs

2009-06-01 11:52:04
Subject: [Bacula-users] A external job doesn't recognize the JobDefs
From: "Reynier Perez Mira" <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 11:45:15 -0400
Hi every:
To get a better organization in my file and touch the Director
(bacula-dir.conf) less I make a choice: work with external config files. Each
file contains definitions for Job, Client, Schedule, Pools and FileSet. Then in
my bacula-dir.conf file I add this line (for each new client):
@/etc/bacula/clients/salvasprod-fd.conf

The JobDefs is defined in the bacula-dir.conf. My configuration now is as
follow:

1) bacula-dir.conf (I delete the non relevant parts for make the post more
readable)

Director {                            # define myself
  Name = serverbacula-dir
  Description = "Bacula Director Centro de Datos UCI"
  DIRport = 9101                # where we listen for UA connections
  QueryFile = "/etc/bacula/query.sql"
  WorkingDirectory = "/var/bacula/working"
  PidDirectory = "/var/run"
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 5
  Password = "shqjya3k7n8w673ieDj6fRkh2SciKrBL2GhB6RrasThBG2xYTufoY3chV3cvm6x9"
 Messages = Daemon
  FD Connect Timeout = 15 min
  SD Connect Timeout = 15 min
  Max Console Connections = 5
}

JobDefs {
  Name = "DefinicionPorDefectoParaCopias"
  Type = Backup
  Level = Incremental
  Storage = FileSAN
  Messages = Standard
  Priority = 5
  Reschedule on error = yes
  Reschedule interval = 1 hour
  Reschedule times = 2
  Max Start Delay = 8 hours
}

# Jobs and Clients Definitions
@/etc/Bacula/clients/salvasprod-fd.conf

2) salvasprod-fd.conf (contains the real definition for this client)
#-----------------------------------------------------------------
#Job Definition
Job {
  Name = "Copia-SalvasProdFull-FD"
  JobDefs = "DefinicionPorDefectoParaCopias"
  Level = Full
  Client = salvasprod-fd
  FileSet = "Copia-SalvasProd-FS"
  Schedule = "ScheduleFull"
  Write Bootstrap =
"/media/bacula_save/bootstrap_files/Copia-SalvasProdFull-FD.bsr"
  Priority = 5  # Se ejecuta una vez que se haya realizado la salva
}

#Client Definition
Client {
  Name = salvasprod-fd
  Address = 10.128.50.114
  FDPort = 9102
  Catalog = MyCatalog
  Password = "sKNtH4g5j6GrC7da"
  File Retention = 1 years
  Job Retention = 1 years
}

# Copia mensual completa a la SAN
Schedule {
  Name = "ScheduleFull"
  Run = Level = Full Pool = Copia-SalvasProd-FullPool 4th sun at 4:00

  Run = Level = Differential Pool = Copia-SalvasProd-DifferentialPool sun at
2:00
  Run = Level = Incremental Pool = Copia-SalvasProd-IncrementalPool mon-sat at
2:00
}

#Pool Definition
Pool {
  Name = Copia-SalvasProd-FullPool
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes
  AutoPrune = yes
  Volume Retention = 1 year
  Recycle Oldest Volume = yes
  Maximum Volume Jobs = 1
  Label Format =  Copia-SalvasProd-Pool-Full-
  Maximum Volumes = 2
}

Pool {
  Name = Copia-SalvasProd-DifferentialPool
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes
  AutoPrune = yes
  Volume Retention = 1 year
  Recycle Oldest Volume = yes
  Maximum Volume Jobs = 1
  Label Format =  Copia-SalvasProd-Pool-Differential-
  Maximum Volumes = 2
}

Pool {
  Name = Copia-SalvasProd-IncrementalPool
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes
  AutoPrune = yes
  Volume Retention = 1 year
  Recycle Oldest Volume = yes
  Maximum Volume Jobs = 1
  Label Format =  Copia-SalvasProd-Pool-Incremental-
  Maximum Volumes = 2
}

#FileSet Definition
FileSet {
  Name = " Copia-SalvasProd-FS"
  Include {
    Options {
      signature = SHA1
      compression = GZIP9
    }
    File = "E:/Salva IP/PP_UCI_2009"
  }
}

All is fine at this point. When I test the file salvasprod-fd.conf to see if it
contains some errors before run it using the command:
#/sbin/bacula-dir -t -c /etc/bacula/clients/salvasprod-fd.conf

I get this error:
01-Jun 11:16 bacula-dir: ERROR TERMINATION at parse_conf.c:477
Config error: Could not find config Resource DefinicionPorDefectoParaCopias
referenced on line 6 :   JobDefs = "DefinicionPorDefectoParaCopias"
            : line 6, col 44 of file /etc/bacula/clients/salvasprod-fd.conf
  JobDefs = "DefinicionPorDefectoParaCopias"

Can any say me why? What I'm doing wrong? This is the right command to test
this file?

Also If I try to restart Bacula the same error appear.

Cheers and thanks in advance
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira