Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Week of the year in variable expansion

2009-05-19 08:55:16
Subject: [Bacula-users] Week of the year in variable expansion
From: "Takacs Sandor" <takika AT t-email DOT hu>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 14:22:02 +0200
Hi all!

I have a little problem with 'week of the year' in <date-time-spec> and
variable expansion.
1. I found <week-of-year-keyword> specification, but I can't find any link
to it in the <date-time-spec> specification.
I want to schedule a job yearly, in the first week of the year, in monday,
at 23:00.
Is this Run statement correct?
Run = Level=Full Pool=User-Full-Yearly on w01 mon at 23:00

2.
There's a lot of variables to get parts of current time/date, but I can't
found a variable to get the week of the year.
I have a schedule on 1st mon 23:00. I want to create (or reuse) a file
labelled like "Week-${WeekOfYear:p/2/0/r}".
How can I do it? Is there any chance to get this variable in a newer
version?

Thanks for all your help!

Takika