Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] folder permissions on restore

2009-04-28 03:49:25
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] folder permissions on restore
From: "Pieter (NL)" <pietersnld AT users.sourceforge DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 00:45:28 -0700 (PDT)

Bugzilla from thomas AT chaschperli DOT ch wrote:

> hi
>
> I've got problems on access rights on restored folders on debian etch
> with bacula 2.4.4.
>
> example:
>
> file to restore: /A/B/C/file.txt
>
> original folder A access rights: 2775/drwxrwsr-x
> restored folder A access rights: 0764/drwxrw-r--
>
> is there a way to get the correct permissions restored for the parent
> folders?
>
> - Thomas

Same here on Windows. Backup was done with client Version: 1.38.10 Restore
to client Version: 3.0.0. Permissons on folders change. D:/tmp/x now has
permissions Hidden and Read Only, subfolder of d:/tmp/x gets System and Read
Only permission.
Restore logfile is also showing access denied ('Toegang geweigerd') message
think that is causing the file count mismatch warning all the access denied
messages are on directories.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p23271900/restore-log.txt restore-log.txt

Pieter