Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Problems with bat

2009-04-27 15:20:47
Subject: [Bacula-users] Problems with bat
From: Hartmut Horch <hartmut AT horch DOT bz>
To: "Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 20:57:11 +0200
I've a problem with bat.
I'm useing bacula 3.0.0.
All is running well.
But if i try to restore a file, or a set of files with bat it does not work.
I browse through filetree, select a file, mark it to restore an hit the restore button, nothing happens.

Even with the RESTORE function. It builds the filetree, I mark a file and hit OK.

With the wx-console I can restore files.
So, what I'm doing wrong?
Can anybody give me a hint howto restore files with bat?

Bat is working. I can lable tapes, edit tapes, browse through the filetree, ...
With the previous version (2.4.4) all works well.

I've build bat as follows:

./configure --prefix=/opt/bacula3 \
            --sysconfdir=/etc/bacula3 \
            --with-scriptdir=/etc/bacula3 \
            --with-working-dir=/var/bacula3 \
            --with-pid-dir=/var/run \
            --with-subsys-dir=/var/lock/subsys \
            --enable-tray-monitor \
            --with-openssl \
            --enable-wx-console \
            --enable-bwx-console \
            --with-baseport=9101 \
            --with-tcp-wrappers \
            --enable-bat \
            --disable-libtool \
            --with-x \
            --enable-client-only

My client is archlinux, my server is openSUSE 10.3

Thanks

Hartmut