Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Trouble to backup a window network drive

2009-04-17 10:07:29
Subject: [Bacula-users] Trouble to backup a window network drive
From: Gabriele Bulfon <gbulfon AT sonicle DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 13:24:36 +0200 (CEST)
Hello,
I have a Solaris server running bacula-dir & bacula-sd.
I'm having trouble backing up data from a windows NAS share.
I can't install the bacula agent into the NAS, and this NAS supports only SMB/CIFS (no NFS).
So I mapped a network drive T from a win2003 server on the NAS share
(this win2003 server already runs bacula agent to backup its local E:\ drive).
Then I changed the Solaris director configuration's FileSet to backup T:\ after E:\.
Bacula complains that access is denied on T:\

From the win2003 point of view, if I go into Computer and open the T drive, I can do anything.
I thought it was some kind of permissions problem, so I checked the bacula-fd service and changed
the running user from System to Administrator.
Nothing changed.

What may be the problem?
Thanx a lot,
Gabriele.

Gabriele Bulfon - Sonicle S.r.l.
Tel +39 028246016 Int. 30 - Fax +39 028243880
Via Felice Cavallotti 16 - 20089, Rozzano - Milano - ITALY
http://www.sonicle.com