Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Folder Exclusion... didn't work

2009-04-09 19:11:21
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Folder Exclusion... didn't work
From: Thomas Manson <dev.mansonthomas AT gmail DOT com>
To: Arno Lehmann <al AT its-lehmann DOT de>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 01:07:57 +0200
I know that a feature is planned in the version3, but I need full backup now ;)

>I would rather execute the command to generate the exclude list on the
>client with the "\|" syntax. That at least ensures the list is always
>up to date.

The exclude file is updated with some ssh command before the backup
starts so the file is up to date.
And like this i've a centralized view of the exclude file of each
machine on my bacula director server.

>     File = "\\|bash -c \"df -klF ufs | tail +2 | awk '{print \$6}'\""

there's also this variant for a client execution :

File = "\\< /path/to/fileList"

Also, sorry for the response time, I've tryed to upgrade my PC from
kubuntu 8.10 to 9.04 and it fails... (seems that the raid1 setup has
been lost at boot time)

Thomas.