Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Need help with installing file daemon on Windows Vista.

2009-04-04 17:34:04
Subject: [Bacula-users] Need help with installing file daemon on Windows Vista.
From: "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bacula <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 23:28:37 +0200
I am currently running bacula 2.4.3 and in the process of including a
Windows Vista box in the backup service. I believe I have installed
winbacula-2.4.3.exec correctly. However, the Bacula File Service does not
start and gives the error message "error 3: The specified path was not found".

The service  is attempted started by the command:

"C:\Program Files\Bacula\bin\bacula-fd.exe" /service -c
"C:\ProgramData\Bacula\bacula-fd.conf"

Since this Vista is Danish the directory "\Program Files" does not exist, it
is replaced by "\ProgramFiler" under which bacula-fd.exe is found. My
problem is now that I don't know how I can change the command accordingly.
There does not seem to exist a mechanism to make this change.

Maybe the only way is to create the missing directory and move bacula-fd.exe
to it, but I would rather change the path in the service.

--
Erik.