Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Backup on 3 different USB HDD

2009-04-02 05:03:55
Subject: [Bacula-users] Backup on 3 different USB HDD
From: Malanki <malanki AT hotmail DOT fr>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 01:59:10 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone !

I am a novice with Bacula.
Here is my problem :
-I would like to make some backup on three usb disks.
-The main problem is to always have a backup out of the company
-The usb disk can be changed by my customer whenever he wants (or just when
he think about it :) )
-Consequently, I would like bacula to be able to detect which one of the
disk is able to use (i saw it was possible by insert them in a unique pool,
but never manage to make it work :(

Your help would be welcomed !

Malanki.