Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] question on full backups

2009-03-30 18:30:56
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] question on full backups
From: rjustinwilliams AT gmail DOT com
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>, Justin Williams <rjustinwilliams AT gmail DOT com>, bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 22:26:33 +0000
I did change the fileset to add an exclude in between. Would that cause all the previously backed-up files to be backed up again? If so, I suppose I should just delete the original job, and re-run the full backup. Seems silly, though, to have it run a full backup just because an exclusion was added.

Would it be possible to pull the excluded file from the first backup, and then get an incremental? Just curious...