Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] large files backups

2009-03-30 10:27:29
Subject: [Bacula-users] large files backups
From: Rober Hoelscher <rober AT tcheturbo.com DOT br>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:06:05 -0300
Hi folks,

I start using bacula and some error get my attention!

There are some files that has a high flush write (db files, log files,
etc...), there are no problem when I backed up them, but when I try to
restore them, the follow error is reported:

        30-Mar 09:22 local-fd JobId 59: Error: attribs.c:421 File size of
restored file /path/radius.log not correct. Original 25055677, restored
25056049.

I think that it occur because the file grows while job is running.

Are there something that I can do to avoid it ?

Sorry my bad english ;)

Thanks!