Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Broken Pipe messages

2009-03-30 08:52:46
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Broken Pipe messages
From: Stefan Sorin Nicolin <bacula AT nicolinux DOT org>
To: François Mehault <Francois.Mehault AT netplus DOT fr>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:46:25 +0200
Hi,

well I don't know wich Job is the culprit. JobId 0 can't be - I have
already 48k jobs and this problem appeared just a few days ago.
However the director is configured with this:
FDConnectTimeout = 3 min
SDConnectTimeout = 5 min

and every client with:
SDConnectTimeout = 2 min

I also don't have any max wait time defined (still using Bacula 2.2.8
- don't know if it is valid there).

Thanks much

Stefan

On 30.03.2009, at 13:22, François Mehault wrote:

> Could you give me this information about the job:
>
> Start time
> Schedule time
> End time
>
> Max wait time