Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] How to display specific jobids in bconsole

2009-03-26 11:50:10
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] How to display specific jobids in bconsole
From: Bob Hetzel <beh AT case DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 11:42:48 -0400

> From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
> On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 9:09 AM, Quibble <jmannuzza AT dynamicquest DOT com>
> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > Is there a way to show the jobids of a specific client in bconsole without
>> > showing every single jobid available? ?We backup a ton of servers and it is
>> > helpful to be able to specify the specific jobids of one client at a time
>> > rather than evey single one.
>> >
> Use the query command.
>
> John

Related to that... when I do a "restore client='clientname' does anybody
else think that if I specify "1: List last 20 Jobs run" it should only show
me jobs for that particular client?

Perhaps this is more properly defined as a feature request than a bug but
before submitting it I wonder what others think.  If that were changed
would anything break?

Alternatively, I see option "10: Find the JobIds for a backup for a client
before a specified time" only lists the most recent Full and it's following
incrementals (with regard to the date entered).  Is there some menu driven
way to see all the usable backup jobs for a particular client?  If not,
should there be?

   Bob