Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] mail messages

2009-03-25 16:27:20
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] mail messages
From: Charlie Reddington <charlie.reddington AT gmail DOT com>
To: Thiago Felipe de Andrade <thiago AT qs.com DOT br>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 15:17:50 -0500
Don't have an example, but I'll point you in a direction to get going.

Look for mailcommand= and you should be able to tweak that out to send
whatever it is you are trying to send in the email. instead of using
the bacula email bsmtp, maybe switch it out to use the system mail
command.

Just google up how to send mail from the command line and put it
there , and I would gather it to work. -->
http://linux.about.com/od/commands/l/blcmdl1_Mail.htm

Hope it helps,

Charlie