Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Migration with Autochanger - From Tape to Tape

2009-03-23 08:47:38
Subject: [Bacula-users] Migration with Autochanger - From Tape to Tape
From: Borja Tatay Fandos <borja.tatay AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 13:42:18 +0100
Hi there
I want to migrate some Jobs from tape to tape, in the same Storage, so I can clean the old tapes and keep the works I'm interested in.

But I've found "23-mar 13:23 bacula-dir JobId 2067: Fatal error: Job canceled. Attempt to read and write same device."

Is there any way I can go through, or do I need to create two migrate jobs (from autochanger to file, and the back to the autochanger) ?

Thank you for you help

Some of my configs:

Pool {
  Name = Servers
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes
  AutoPrune = yes
  Volume Retention = 1 month
  Recycle Oldest Volume = yes
  Purge Oldest Volume = yes
  Storage = Scalar24
  NextPool = Historical
}
Pool {
  Name = Historical
  Pool Type = Backup
  Autoprune = no
  Recycle = no
  Storage = Scalar24
}
Job {
  Name = "MigrateServer"
  Type = Migrate
  Level = Full
  Client = motoko-fd
  FileSet = "FileSetServer"
  Messages = Standard
  Pool = Servers
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 4
  Selection Type = SQLQuery
  Selection Pattern = "SELECT JobId FROM Job WHERE JobId=845;"
}

Kindly Regards