Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bconsole prune/purge commands

2009-03-20 04:48:20
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bconsole prune/purge commands
From: Ferdinando Pasqualetti <fpasqual AT ccci DOT it>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 09:42:36 +0100

Hello List,
maybe I am missing something, but I had this question since a lot of time.
Does anybody knows if there is a reason why the "prune" command, which is not dangerous and also automatically triggered in some cases ask for a confirmation before being executed, while the "purge" command, which overrides retention times, shows a caution message, but it is executed anyway?
Maybe it depends on some pool definition, but I did not see anything suitable.

Ferdinando Pasqualetti
G.T.Dati srl
Tel. 0557310862 - 3356172731 - Fax 055720143