Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Using a different pool for backup

2009-03-19 07:21:48
Subject: [Bacula-users] Using a different pool for backup
From: Prashant Ramhit <prashant AT bluebarracuda DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 11:16:12 +0000
Hi All,

I am trying to use a different Pool for Incremental backup, but its not doing it.

In the Job Directive I have the following

Job {
  Name = "Test"
  Enabled = no
  Type = Backup
  Client = Fileserver1
  FileSet = "Test"
  Schedule = "Test"
  Write Bootstrap = "/var/lib/bacula/dailybackup.bsr"
  Full Backup Pool = DailySet
  Incremental Backup Pool = DailySetIncr

  SpoolData = yes
  Storage = AutoLoader
  Pool = Default
  Priority = 5
  SpoolData = yes
  Messages = Daemon
}

And in the schedule

Schedule {
  Name = "Fileserver1DailySetCycle"
  Run = Level=Full Pool=DailySet fri at 22:00
  Run = Level=Incremental Pool=DailySetIncr mon-thu at 21:00

}

When I use Pool = Default in the Job section, bacula throws the following

Config error: Could not find config Resource Default referenced on line 60 :   Pool = Default
           : line 60, col 18 of file /etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf
  Pool = Default

Do I have to define a Pool named Default and what should we add in it.

If I do remove Pool = Default bacula will say

Starting the Bacula Director daemon
19-Mar 11:12 bacula-dir ERROR TERMINATION
"pool" directive in Job "Test" resource is required, but not found.

Is something missing in this configuration?
Any one can please have a look, where i'm missing the point.

Regards.
Prashant