Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] prune files from backup

2009-03-13 13:13:11
Subject: [Bacula-users] prune files from backup
From: Brian Clarkson <brianc AT lnstar DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:35:53 -0500
Good [localtime]

I didn't get a directory into a server's Exclude section before a full
backup ran.  Now I have a rather large full backup that contains files
that are backed up elsewhere (a large image directory).

Is there any way to delete files from the backup after it has run?

Thanks!

Brian Clarkson
Lone Star Internet