Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Include or exclude /selinux?

2009-03-10 11:59:47
Subject: [Bacula-users] Include or exclude /selinux?
From: Foo <bfoo33 AT yahoo.co DOT uk>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:52:40 +0100
Hi,

should /selinux be included or excluded from backup? I.e. is it also
dynamically created at boot or will I be left with an incomplete system if
I exclude it? By default bacula does not descend into it since it's not
the same filesystem type as the fs root (only shows up in /proc/mounts as
type selinuxfs, not when entering 'mount').

(sorry if this is duplicate, got a bounce earlier)