Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] split the catalog

2009-03-10 08:55:13
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] split the catalog
From: François Mehault <Francois.Mehault AT netplus DOT fr>
To: Graham Keeling <graham AT equiinet DOT com>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:46:30 +0100
Yes we know that we can define different catalog in bacula-dir, but the current
situation is that all jobs write in the same catalog, and we would like to know
if we define a second catalog in bacula-dir and redefine some jobs to work with
the new catalog, what is the precautions to take before the changement, to
avoid to lose some data? And we would like to know if there is a possibility to
have one log file by catalog.