Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Windows restore: Can not browse files

2009-03-04 09:47:06
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Windows restore: Can not browse files
From: Foo <bfoo33 AT yahoo.co DOT uk>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 15:43:17 +0100
On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 01:34:24 +0100, Thomas Lindgaard
<thomas AT it-snedkeren DOT dk> wrote:

> cwd is: /
> $ ls
> C:/
> $ cd C:/
> cwd is: C:/
> $ ls
> /
> $
>
> I can not change directories for some reason... I have tried doing the
> same using the Webmin Bacula Module and the bwx-console with similar
> results.

I thought this was answered a couple of days ago, looks like you
capitalized the drive letter, try something like this:

FileSet {
   Name = "your fileset name"
   Include {
     Options {
       signature = MD5
       Exclude = yes
# 1. don't use slash at the end or the directory will be ignored
# 2. explicit paths can be excluded here or in the Exclude section,
WildDir/File (i.e. regexp) only here
# 3. only lower case drive letters and forward slashes work properly, e.g.
File = "C:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator" only allows restore of
single files
       WildDir = "c:/Documents and Settings/*/Local Settings/Temporary
Internet Files"
       WildDir = "c:/Documents and Settings/*/Local Settings/History"
       WildDir = "c:/Documents and Settings/*/Local Settings/Temp"
       WildDir = "c:/Documents and Settings/*/NetHood"
       WildDir = "c:/Documents and Settings/*/PrintHood"
     }
     File = "c:/"
# if you have .net 2.0, explicitly include this, it is otherwise not
backed up (regardless, you will keep seeing an error because of the
     File =
"c:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a"
   }
   Exclude {
     File = "c:/pagefile.sys"
     File = "c:/Documents and Settings/All Users/Application
Data/Bacula/Spool"
     File = "c:/Documents and Settings/All Users/Application
Data/Bacula/Work"
     File = "c:/RECYCLER"
     File = "c:/WINDOWS/Temp"
#   File = "c:/System Volume Information"
   }
}