Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] getting my machine to suspend after backup completes

2009-03-03 09:29:33
Subject: [Bacula-users] getting my machine to suspend after backup completes
From: Meir Goldenberg <meirgold AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 23:15:06 +0200
Hi,

I"m using bacula version 2.4.4 on Ubuntu kernel version 2.6.27-7.
I would like to send my machine into suspend mode (possibly using the rtcwake command) immediately after backup completes.
Is there any build in tool functionality that will do this ? If not, are there any other recommendations ?

Thanks,

Meir