Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Thank you!

2009-03-03 09:22:01
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Thank you!
From: "Cody Grosskopf" <cgrossko AT wusd DOT org>
To: <jstaker AT ci.watsonville.ca DOT us>, <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:58:58 -0800
I would also like to thank the developer's of Bacula, only been using it a few
months, so far it has been great. And oh yeah, it was well worth the money!

Time spent reading the documentation: 8 hours
Time spent implementing: 9 hours
Letting my boss know we saved enough money for half years salary: priceless

There are some things money can buy. For everything else, there's OSS.

>>> Joel Staker <jstaker AT ci.watsonville.ca DOT us> 02/12/09 2:21 PM >>>
After 9 months of solid performance from Bacula, I just wanted to take a moment
and say thank you to the list and the developers.  I find it amazing how much
you can get for free if you take the time to read the documentation.  We
cancelled our Arcserve support agreement in December and it looks like moving
to Bacula has given us a more stable system with a total 3 year savings of
around 45K!

Thanks much for your hard work!

Joel Staker
Network Administrator