Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Some restores slow, some restores fast

2009-03-02 12:49:28
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Some restores slow, some restores fast
From: Bob Hetzel <beh AT case DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 10:50:06 -0500
Is it possible that the network driver on your boot device is just out of
date (i.e. buggy) or that the firmware (hard drives, controllers, network
adapter, etc) on the server with the problem just needs updating?

While we're on the topic... how did you get the windows bare metal restore
to work?  I was able to get a complete filesystem restore to run but
couldn't make the server boot into that restored windows after that.