Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] restore to a different client

2009-02-26 22:09:29
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] restore to a different client
From: Steve Hood <scubasteve95123 AT gmail DOT com>
To: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 19:07:11 -0800
Maybe a better way to ask the question:
I'm backing up servers with encryption on the backups. I would like to
do a restore to another server, I have copied the PKI files to the new
server adjusted the fd and dir for the restore server.
when i do restore all and mod and change the restore client.
status - director says waiting for fd on the restore server.