Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] re-run restore job by jobid?

2009-02-19 09:36:59
Subject: [Bacula-users] re-run restore job by jobid?
From: Bob Hetzel <beh AT case DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 09:12:35 -0500
Is there an easy way in bacula to re-run a job such as a restore by jobid?

Every now and then I run into a situation where I start a restore but it
fails due to something like an application on the destination machine
needing to be shut down.  I'd like a way to just go into bconsole and tell
it 'run jobid=12345' so I wouldn't have to re-select all the files again.

Does this already exist?

   Bob