Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Problems with BSCAN

2009-02-18 13:23:34
Subject: [Bacula-users] Problems with BSCAN
From: postfix AT bertholino.com DOT br
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 14:34:02 -0300 (BRT)
Dear my friends, I need your help !

I have problems with bscan, I need restore files from a volume of 2 months
ago. When I run the bscan shows the error message below :

interno:/backup/rosangela# bscan -s -m -c bacula-sd.conf -v -V
Vol-rosangela-full-dados0006 rosangela-dev
bscan: butil.c:282 Using device: "rosangela-dev" for reading.
18-Fev 14:30 bscan JobId 0: Ready to read from volume
"Vol-rosangela-full-dados0006" on device "rosangela-dev"
(/backup/rosangela).
18-Fev 14:30 bscan JobId 0: Fatal error: Query failed: SELECT VersionId
FROM Version: ERR=no such table: Version
18-Fev 14:30 bscan: ERROR TERMINATION at bscan.c:289
Query failed: SELECT VersionId FROM Version: ERR=no such table: Version

The table "version" exists and is not empty !!!

Any idea ???

Thanks

--

Mauricio Bertholino