Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula-fd starts and then crash (leaving an empty file in /var/lock/subsys/bacula-fd)

2009-02-18 09:14:46
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula-fd starts and then crash (leaving an empty file in /var/lock/subsys/bacula-fd)
From: Thomas Manson <dev.mansonthomas AT gmail DOT com>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 15:12:56 +0100
bacula-fd: filed_conf.c:438-0 Inserting director res: machine.FQDN-mon
18-Feb 15:10 machine.FQDN-fd: ERROR TERMINATION at bsys.c:508
Could not open pid file. /var/run/bacula/bacula-fd.9102.pid ERR=No
such file or directory

:o)))

the rpm did not create that directory.

I've created it and now it works :

[root@dell1 temp]# service bacula-fd start
Starting Bacula File services:                             [  OK  ]
[root@dell1 temp]# service bacula-fd status
bacula-fd (pid 21203) is running...

Thanks John !

Thomas.