Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula Administration Tool - error trying start help - X Server issue

2009-02-03 15:06:03
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula Administration Tool - error trying start help - X Server issue
From: Stevester <shandy AT firstcomm DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 12:02:14 -0800 (PST)
Good Afternoon,

     I am beginning to use Bacula at my company located in Chicago. I have
Bacula installed on Ubuntu Hardy on a vmware machine via apt-get installed
commands. I have all componets installed however, when i try to start the
BAT (Bacula Administration Tool), I get an error of:

Cannot connect to X Server.

Can someone please assist me?

Thanks
Steve