Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Installing Bacula on new server

2009-02-02 11:32:02
Subject: [Bacula-users] Installing Bacula on new server
From: "Stephen K Cheboi" <skcheboi AT kenkob.co DOT ke>
To: "'bacula-users'" <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 19:27:53 +0300
Hi all,
Iam new to bacula. I just installed a trail version of clarconnect 4.3 and
wanted to test backup/restore usin the LAN Backup/Restore module. I
installed module successfully , followed the documentation on how to create
filessets,schedule jobs, etc.
Now I have installed another clarkconnect 4.3 in another server and want to
use the configuration files saved from 1st server  and the BSR files for the
daily backup, is it possible?should I use the same names or different for
the two servers?

Regards,
Stephen