Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] webacula list job files by size

2009-02-01 17:52:39
Subject: [Bacula-users] webacula list job files by size
From: RYAN vAN GINNEKEN <admin AT mx1.canmail DOT org>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 15:50:00 -0700 (MST)
Hello again all i have a couple more questions about webacula most important is
there a way to list the job files by size? Example my server just did a 5G
incremental dump that is usually about 100M. I live in Canada and bandwidth is
expensive so i have to find out why this is such a large backup and prevent it
from happening again.

Is there a way to arrange the list of job files? or some other method using
bconsole?

Computer King & CaN Mail  -  Sales Service Hosting Backup

http://www.computerking.ca     http://www.canmail.org

NEW!!! Custom Service Packages
Secure IMAP Email - Automated Remote Backups - Photo Blogs - Online Accounting
Packages