Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] ClientRunBeforeJob problem

2009-01-29 00:09:00
Subject: [Bacula-users] ClientRunBeforeJob problem
From: "Ken Barclay" <ken.barclay AT qbmore DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 11:46:48 +0700 (ICT)

Hello All,

I set up a job with a ‘ClientRunBeforeJob’ command as shown below, but there seems to be a problem.  [Probably something I’m doing wrong]

With the ‘ClientRunBeforeJob’ in place, when I go to bconsole I can see the Client in ‘status client’, but it doesn’t show up in ‘status director’;  consequently the job doesn’t run.  However, if I comment out (#) that line, all is fine.

Is there something wrong with my command?  I also tried it with –u admin –p<password>, but nothing.

Using Bacula 2.2.7 – yes I know, due for an upgrade.  But any ideas?

Job {

  Name = "Zabbix162"

  Client = Zabbix-1.6-fd

  JobDefs = "Zabbix162Job"

  ClientRunBeforeJob = "/usr/bin/mysqldump --single-transaction --quick --all-databases > /dbBackup/DbDump.sql

  Schedule = "Zabbix162Schedule"

  Write Bootstrap = "/var/lib/bacula/Zabbix162.bsr"

}

Thanks for any assistance.

Ken Barclay