Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Restore OK -- warning file count mismatch

2008-12-10 10:49:13
Subject: [Bacula-users] Restore OK -- warning file count mismatch
From: Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas <lbocseg AT yahoo.com DOT br>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 07:47:27 -0800 (PST)
When trying to restore again, today, I've got the same message:
(see
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=792623.75943.qm%40web54110.mail.re2.yahoo.com)

Build OS:               i486-pc-linux-gnu debian lenny/sid
  JobId:                  184
  Job:                    RestoreFiles.2008-12-10_13.00.04
  Restore Client:         servidor-teste-fd
  Start time:             10-Dez-2008 13:00:09
  End time:               10-Dez-2008 13:18:54
  Files Expected:         13
  Files Restored:         0
  Bytes Restored:         0
  Rate:                   0.0 KB/s
  FD Errors:              0
  FD termination status:  OK
  SD termination status:  OK
  Termination:            Restore OK -- warning file count mismatch

I can't understand why. I've successfully restore these files today using
bextract on Windows 2003 Server, but cannot restore them through bacula restore
command. The catalog seems to be ok and so does the tape.

Any idea of the reasons why I cannot restore my files from the tape, but can
extract the files correctly with bextract?

Thanks in advance,

Rodrigo.

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com