Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] usb disk change

2008-12-09 05:18:11
Subject: [Bacula-users] usb disk change
From: lore <pino.maiuli AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 11:15:27 +0100
Hi all,
For my first time I've to manage a bacula server (i'm a really
newbie). The system use usb disk to write the volumes backup and the
catalog.
Last friday i've changed the usb disk because was full. I've done the follow
unmount /dev/...
stop bacula-dir
stop bacula-sd
stop bacula.fd
mount /dev/...
start fd
start sd
start dir
Every services stared correctly but the backup didn't work.
In the scripts directory i've found same scripts like close_disk.sh,
but I really don't know what they do and I don't want do a disaster
Could someone let me know the steps to correctly change the usb disk?

Thanks a lot in advance

Lorenzo

--
"Chi vive sperando muore cagando ... Lo Russo isoletta dell'Egeo che
non conta un cazzo, 1941 ... sono anche un autore"