Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula mail notifications

2008-12-07 16:01:48
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula mail notifications
From: Daniel Bareiro <daniel-listas AT gmx DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 18:58:38 -0200
Hi all!

I am trying to configure the notifications of bacula so the mails are
given to the MTA with the user user AT intra DOT net for the user
user AT publicdomain DOT com in order to make relay with the user of the
Intranet.

I was reading the Bacula's manual and I tried of several forms in the
Messages Resources (Standard and Deamon) with the variables 'mail' and
'operator', but not yet I obtain that behavior.

Somebody could say what syntax I would have to use to get this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Daniel
--
Daniel Bareiro - System Administrator
Fingerprint: BFB3 08D6 B4D1 31B2 72B9  29CE 6696 BF1B 14E6 1D37