Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] dbcheck prompts "print them?" but means "delete them?"

2008-12-05 07:45:41
Subject: [Bacula-users] dbcheck prompts "print them?" but means "delete them?"
From: Tilman Schmidt <t.schmidt AT phoenixsoftware DOT de>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 13:42:27 +0100
I am running the Bacula 2.2.8 director on Linux with a MySQL database.
A regular dbcheck had reported orphaned FileSet records, so I ran
dbcheck again, set "modify database" and "verbose" both to "on",
and then selected test 11 "Eliminate orphaned FileSet records",
which declared:

Found 2 orphaned FileSet records
Print them? (yes/no):

When I answered "yes", it went on to tell me:

Deleting 2 orphaned FileSet records.
Deleting: DELETE FROM FileSet WHERE FileSetId=1
Deleting: DELETE FROM FileSet WHERE FileSetId=18

So it seems the question should really have read: "Delete them?"

--
Tilman Schmidt
Phoenix Software GmbH