Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Fatal error: File daemon at "192.168.0.13:9102"rejected Hello command

2008-12-05 02:30:39
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Fatal error: File daemon at "192.168.0.13:9102"rejected Hello command
From: "Stefan Eriksson" <stefan AT glesys DOT se>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 08:26:57 +0100
Hi does anyone have any news on this? If not, If a developer could contact
me, I'm willing to lend out a test environment to get this possible bug
fixed, getting full support for win2008 would be great, same with virtual
environments (vmware in my case).

So if you are a developer please contact me and I'll lend you a VPS with
2008 for testing.

ERROR MESSAGE:
05-Dec 01:14 backup-dir: Start Backup JobId 6599,
Job=bacula_-_TEST.2008-12-05_00.05.32
05-Dec 01:34 backup-dir: Using Device "bacula-dev"
05-Dec 01:34 backup-dir: bacula_-_TEST.2008-12-05_00.05.32 Fatal error: File
daemon at "192.168.0.13:9102" rejected Hello command 05-Dec 01:34
backup-dir: bacula_-_TEST.2008-12-05_00.05.32 Error: Bacula backup02-dir
2.2.4 (14Sep07): 05-Dec-2008 01:34:49

Best Regards