Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Cleaning Bacula DB

2008-11-18 14:15:59
Subject: [Bacula-users] Cleaning Bacula DB
From: "Reynier Perez Mira" <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:11:27 -0500
Hi every:
I've using Bacula with PostgreSQL DB. I need to delete every record stored in
the tables because all of them was for testing purpose and may confuse some
clients. Can any say me which tables I need to empty? Or is better recreate the
DB?

Cheers and thanks in advance
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
Dirección Técnica IP