Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula-fd not updating state file?

2008-11-13 17:47:35
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula-fd not updating state file?
From: Dagan McGregor <dmcgregor AT landmarktech DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 11:14:10 +1300
  Hi all,

  I noticed today that after running a few days worth of backups, the
bacula-fd running on the backup server is not updating the .state file

  When I do a status of the client in bconsole, it doesn't return any
list of 'Terminated Jobs', like the other clients do.

  Does anyone have any ideas what might cause this?

  I can see from a 'list jobtotals' and 'list jobs' that something is
updated in the database. I get an email saying the backup completed
'OK'. I checked the permissions for the .state file in the working
directory, and it matches the other clients.

  I am not sure what else I could look at to get this one client to show
a list of completed jobs.

--
Cheers,
Dagan McGregor