Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] How to remove a volume?

2008-11-10 11:38:20
Subject: [Bacula-users] How to remove a volume?
From: Fábio Catunda <fcatunda AT contactnet.com DOT br>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 14:35:25 -0200
Hi,

I was trying bacula for the very first time and I made some mistakes,
now everything looks fine, but I have a volume with 60GB that is the
result of my mistakes.

I would like to know how to remove this volume, i really don't want it
to be opened again.

Also, I'm starting now with "Volume Retention" = 180 days, but if
everything starts to grow I will have to erase some volumes - I know
that those backups will not be available anymore, but thats ok - I
believe that the answer for the first question will be the answer for
this one too, but if somebody has some tip about that it would be good
to know!

Thanks a lot,

Fábio Catunda.