Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Fwd: Bacula and LTO4 weirdness.

2008-11-04 13:41:25
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Fwd: Bacula and LTO4 weirdness.
From: Alex Chekholko <chekh AT pcbi.upenn DOT edu>
To: "Jose Ildefonso Camargo Tolosa" <ildefonso.camargo AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 13:14:34 -0500
Hi,

This is one of my LTO-4 drives, mostly defaults, I think:

Device {
  Name = Drive-0
  Drive Index = 0
  Media Type = LTO-4
  Archive Device = /dev/nst1
  AutomaticMount = yes;
  AlwaysOpen = yes;
  RemovableMedia = yes;
  RandomAccess = no;
  AutoChanger = yes
  Maximum Network Buffer Size = 65536
}

--
Alex Chekholko  office: 215-573-4523 cell: 347-401-4860 chekh AT pcbi.upenn DOT
edu