Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Cannot cancel a restoration job waiting for mount

2008-10-28 06:03:51
Subject: [Bacula-users] Cannot cancel a restoration job waiting for mount
From: LeJav <lejav AT ibs-tls DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 10:55:31 +0100
Hello,

I cannot cancel a restoration job which is waiting for a mount.

I have an autochanger, and the tape is not in the changer.
So, I want to cancel the job.
The documentation states:
> If the Job is waiting on a tape mount, you may need to
> do a mount command before it will be canceled.
But I cannot do the mount as the tape is not in the changer, and is not
available now.

The cancel never ends, and no other job is started.
Everything is stuck.
The only way I have found to release the system is to restart bacula.

Any idea ?
Thx for help