Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Windows / TLS / errors

2008-10-22 01:07:51
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Windows / TLS / errors
From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 07:03:40 +0200
Did you double quotes the path certificate file ?
Openssl is sensible ...

And in what you get as error message it talk to the crl ( certificate
revocation list )
which have to exist and be genereated after you issue new certificate ( or
revoque some other ).

You could check in openssl manual for crl

openssl ca -verbose -config $CACONF -gencrl -out $CADIR/crl/ca.pem.crl

Exim List wrote:
> I have a client who would like data backed up on a remote Windows machine.
>
> I have the bacula-fd.conf set up and working well by itself on the
> Windows 2003 server connecting to a Linux Director.
>
> When I try to use TLS, I get errors.
>
> Per suggestions, I created the .key, .csr and .crt files on a Unix
> machine to alleviate the hassle of using Openssl on Windows.
>
> I copied these files to:
>
> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\bacula
>
> as server.key, server.crt and the original ca.crt used on the issuing
> server.
>
> I get this error when running 'bacula-fd -d100' from the command line:

> Error: ../../lib/openssl.c:86 Error loading certification verification
> stores:  ERR=error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory
>
> The next error is the same except it changes to 2006D080:BIO
> routines:BIO_new_file:no such file
>
> Third error is 0B084002:x509 certificate
> routines:X509_load_cert_crl_file:system lib
>
> Fourth error is Fatal Error at ../../filed/filed.c:323 because: Failed
> to initialize TLS context for File daemon "server" in bacula-fd.conf.
>
> I've tried copying the crt files to c:\program files\bacula and changing
> the bacula-fd.conf to match.  That didn't help either.
>
> I've scoured the web for about an hour and can't find anything pertinent
> to help.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas?
>
> Thanks.

     Bruno Friedmann

Ioda-Net Sàrl
  2830 Vellerat - Switzerland

  Tél : ++41 32 435 7171
  Fax : ++41 32 435 7172
  gsm : ++41 78 802 6760
  www.ioda-net.ch

 Centre de Formation et de Coaching En Ligne
 www.cfcel.com