Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Volume file problems

2008-10-20 06:55:19
Subject: [Bacula-users] Volume file problems
From: Annette Jäkel <jaekel AT math.TU-Berlin DOT DE>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 12:39:20 +0200
Hello,
I have a lot of configured backup jobs on volume files (SLES 10, xfs+lvm
filesystems). Two times one of the jobs was disrupted, because the volume
file status was set to  FULL. I dont understand this, because the volume
file has no size limit and the underlying filesystem wasn't full. All other
jobs on the same filesystem run correctly.
Any idea what could go wrong? Would be a backup job disrupted if there is a
communication problem between fd and sd?
Thanks for help,
Annette