Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Feature request: List inChanger flag when doing restore.

2008-10-18 06:36:24
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Feature request: List inChanger flag when doing restore.
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 11:12:00 +0200
Hello,

Well, in the beginning of a development cycle, smaller changes are sometimes
implemented rapidly by the developers, but at the end of a development cycle,
as is currently the case, a request could get lost if it is not officially
submitted.

I think this is a very good idea and well worth implementing, but I don't
think that we will find time for it (one never knows) this cycle.  However,
if someone were to submit a patch within the next two or three of weeks, I am
sure it would be integrated.

I have integrated this request in the Projects file, so it will not be lost.

Regards,

Kern